You’ve got butterflies, good conversation, maybe even great sex, but sometimes it can be difficult to be sure if it’s love. How do you decipher whether the feeling in the pit of your stomach is the nervous quivering of anticipation or yesterday’s lunch? Luckily, Lovingyou.com knows that “fools in love” are easy to spot. Here are some tell-tale signs that it just be might be love, love, love.
You are best friends. You laugh with them more than anyone else. The feelings of anticipation, passion, and connection are mutual. You remember little things about each other like their favorite foods, the places they want to visit and why, their views on everything from politics to fashion, and what they love about their closest buddies, but is it enough? Take a look at these signs to be sure.
What he’ll do:
- Put you on his “A” list (pay attention — You’ll know if you’re not on it)
- Introduce you to his family
- Make plans for the future (near and far)
- Do things outside of his “box” with you
- Share his secrets and his dreams for the future with you
- Worry about impressing your friends
- Come right over when you ask him to
- Try to do things that comfort you or relieve some of your stress (like surprise you with dinner on a night you are working, rub your feet, or ask about your day)
- Appreciate and reciprocate your feelings and your actions like giving you a massage after he gets one from you, doing the dishes after dinner, or sending you a gift
What she’ll do:
- Share her embarrassing moments and fantasies with you
- Little things all throughout the day that let you know she’s thinking about you
- Fantasize about her life with you, getting married, having kids, growing old, traveling the world, etc.
- Tease you
- Hang out with your mother or talk to her on the phone
- Appreciate and reciprocate your feelings and your actions, like offering to pay for dinner, getting tickets to a game or event she knows you’ll love, or cooking for you
- Ask questions about your life — past, present, and future
- Flirt with you